Search This Blog

26/07/2015

A Catch Up coz I am Rubbish!

First of all let me apologise for being so quiet of late, I work a day job 3 days a week, work in The Duke Street Bazaar 1 day a week & then weekends are always events! I've also been away on a gorgeous family holiday (first one in 9 years!) which was much needed. Sadly whilst we where away a friend of mine & my boys died so once back we had the funeral.

Family selfie! Horrible but hilarious!

This was the view from the cocktail bar, yeah I nearly cried leaving!



It's also been an insanely busy two months! I have JUST caught up with my emails & as soon as we got home had to hit the crafty ground running!


My inbox was full of commissions, places in want of workshops & I had 2 major events to partake in (more on them in a later post), events to decorate & lots & lots of family occasions!
Small amount of baby shower decorations!


Friends Birthday Treats!

Little Sisters Graduation!

I've been run down for about 2 weeks now & in lots of pain with my kidneys so Im writing this at 3.50pm on a rainy Sunday afternoon, still in my pyjamas under the duvet as starting tomorrow life returns to what has become "normal". I, however am not complaining as its brilliant at the moment (although the cat is driving me mad!)


So this week be warned! There will be multiple blog posts! I have a lot to tell you all & a favour to ask so keep your eyes peeled!

I also need a new title for this blog as its a bit poo & I'm having some issues with Eastern European search engines....another reason for me being so quiet! All suggestions welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment