Search This Blog

27/08/2015

The Crafty Side of The Independent Liverpool Festival...

Last weekend saw Independent Liverpool hold its first Festival & it sold out! 

Set in the wonder that is The Baltic Triangle, Constellations & the new Great Baltic Warehouse where full to the rafters of people enjoying the benefits of our fair cities local independent retailers.




I was also there! Sadly I was largely away from the gin VW bar & the prosecco trolley but I got to hang out with the most amazingly talented bunch in Constellations at the arts & craft fair!





Whilst I was showcasing lots of my new goodies (mega thanks to you purchases & admirers alike) I loved having a good old nose & chat with everyone else! 




This Material Culture where my neighbours for the weekend & great crafty pals so that was a pleasure as always! So where The Soap Empire & At What Cost (fellow Rex retailers in the original store too!) so I already felt right at home.





The best shop companion was in the form of Pip The Tiny Pup brought by Scott Duffey with his & Lucy's amazing prints! 





The guys from One Art where as fabulous as every bringing a huge selection of local artists together in pop up shops! If you haven't heard or seen their collective works, then you are really missing out! 





I bought my Mum some local honey from The Postcode Honey guys who offered free tasters from different areas! Can't get better than that!





In true me & Chelle style we supported our fellow local businesses by making it our mission to fill up on independent cake both days!






The food section was packed out all day & everyone seemed to be having an absolute ball.


La Meme Etoffe



As a stall holder we where looked after fantastically well with complimentary tea & coffee both mornings which was greatly appreciated. The guys from Independent Liverpool personally came round to speak to everyone & to see if we needed anything which was really good of them considering the size of the event.

It was an epic although tiring weekend but I can't wait for next year!

For those of you that are not Liverpool based I have good news! This weekend I'll be launching my Etsy shop finally! Sadly it's going to be later than I had previously hoped due to my lack of photography skills it's taking longer than expected but if you head over to my Facebook & Twitter pages there will be a discount code running for all of my likers & followers of 20% off on Saturday & Sunday as a massive thank you from me for all your continuing support!


Mini fruit

Mini sushi

Mini biscuits

Yeah they are mini!





Did you attend the festival? What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment