Search This Blog

04/11/2014

Read all about it!!!

I'm sorry I've been so quiet lately I've been so busy!

Lots of commissions on and last weekend I had my first craft fair for The Hobo Bazaar down at Unit 51!

Hobo Bazaar!
It was a wonderful mix of people & I really enjoyed talking to customers & hearing what you want to see from me! It has been heard! 

Many baby hat commissions! 
I thought I should give you all a re-cap of where I am & what's going on!

* Sunday 9th November I'm at Memory Lane's Fairs at The Metropolitan Cathedral 
* Saturday 29th/Sunday 30th November - The Hobo Bazaar at Unit 51
* Saturday 6th December - Winter Arts Market at St. Georges Hall

AND MORE TBC!!

Heart necklaces & mega chunky scarf's!


Totally love my new cable laptop covers! 

One not to miss!


I am a busy bee but I'm really enjoying the self employment part of my life! The self doubt monster is always in the background but I'm finding that all the hard work is paying off!


Hope to see you at one of the upcoming events! 
UPDATE!

NEXT FRIDAY 14th November I will be at Quill's Coffee in REX (Underneath Rapid in Liverpool city centre) doing a pompom decoration drop in session!

The next post will be all about the upcoming workshops!


No comments:

Post a Comment