Search This Blog

24/12/2014

Merry Christmas!

Hello all!

Just wanted to give you a quick heads up that I will be having an Etsy sale starting on the 28th in case you fancy treating yourself once Christmas is over ;)
Gift box for REX competition!

Those local to me Im also having a sale at Rex starting the 27th! Some items have up to 30% off coz Im feeling festive!

Christmas Party at REX!
I've been a bit quiet of late whilst I've been making millions of candy canes & Christmas pudding decorations & I've been up to my eyes in commissions! I've put a few pictures below but A LOT are Christmas presents so cant show too much! Some are AMAZING & I'm feeling really pleased with myself so I'll post them on Facebook & Twitter on the 26th ;)

Ben's 1st Birthday bunting commission!

Vintage style ruffle purse!



















I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all your support since April, everyone who has attended a stitch n bitch, a workshop, bought from me from a stall, placed a commission or liked/retweeted a social media post! I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas whatever you get up too! ;)

Big thanks to Lisa Takes Pictures for this! Pudding on a tree!

I'm at the in-laws this Christmas, first one away from home!

Crochet Christmas lights!

My stocking on a Christmas Tree! 
Custom stocking colours!






Long mittens & baby hat!






Mix of REX shop, Christmas goods & commissions!


The Winter Arts Market :)














No comments:

Post a Comment