Search This Blog

05/01/2015

New Years Organisation Resolution!

This year (although only on day 5) is going well so far! Have a day off from the day job so didn't get out of bed till past 12 (normally up 6.30-7.30am depending on shift) as super comfortable & the house was cold!

I have had this date earmarked to sort out all my books for months as I am TERRIBLE at bookkeeping! The Women's Organisation would be ashamed! What it has meant though, in my desperate desire to avoid, is that I've got LOADS of other admin & emailing done! 

My CE certification pack will be arriving today so can now set a testing day.

I'm in the middle of organising loads of workshops on top of the one I have advertised. 
I'm also organising a charity knit/crochet which I'll be posting about in the next few days! Project guest blog is set for April to celebrate GOPA being a year old!  
New lighting equipment has been ordered.
Valentine's & Easter makes are designed, priced & have completion dates.
Meetings have been set.
Enquiry emails sent.
Possible new home found for craft meetings.
Organising a second charity drive.




I don't want to do my books ha ha!
But I will...

Yesterday was the wife's birthday (we have been bff's for 6 years so now at wife status) so we (me, the wife, the boy & the sideburn-y one) ventured out to anew restaurant on Bold Street, Liverpool, called Mowgli's & it was fantastic! 





Indian tapas is awesome & the staff where super helpful with our waitress putting up with our group indecisiveness & eventually ordering for us! She made some wonderful choices...



We then did late Christmas, as always we failed as part of both of the wife's & sideburn-y'a presents are still m.i.a, but they did good with presents of food & booze, including posh biscuits which we have been enjoying this morning (afternoon) with coffee instead of eating lunch (see what I meant about old habits?!) 


If you would like to be involved in the craft charity event drop me an email at enquiries@girlonpurlaction.co.uk & I will send you the info pack out asap!  

No comments:

Post a Comment