Search This Blog

13/08/2015

Online Shop Preview...

Can you believe it?! After chasing my tail for so long I'm finally going to open my Etsy shop so I can branch out further than Liverpool!
I stock a few shops here but it would be nice for my makes to travel further afield.
 Anyway here is a sneak peak of just a few of my items! I have over 100 to list ( & photograph) for home, decorations, accessories etc & some completely new designs that I'm not showing you just yet.



















The shop will be launching on Saturday 29th August & as a big thank you to my lovely blog readers I'm offering 20% off till midnight on Monday the 31st with this code I'll be posting on here soon!
I will be posting another blog like this with more preview items next week once I have a chance to photograph more stuff!
I'm very nervous about it all & I hope you'll treat yourself to something if you like what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment