Search This Blog

11/08/2014

Commissions...a picture display!

Picture time!

I'm forever talking about commissions so I though I'd give you a look-see at some previous ones that I am rather fond of :)

Afternoon Tea

Vintage cardigan

Over slouchy beanie

The Dude Cardigan

The Dude Cardigan (never again!)

Cakes :)

Rose Ring

Ninja Pig

Mr. T

Mother's Day Flowers

Vintage Turban & Comic dolls

Fabric wedding bunting

Personalised wedding bunting

Birthday Bear aka Jim Bear! I loved him...

Jessie with Garth Ennis ;) 

Baby Socks

Birthday cake

THE BIKE :D



Baby boy set

Baby boy booties

Daffodils

Bridal flowers
CERN equation mug cosy including the mistake!
Fox purse
Bobble blanket - giant
Norman the Narwhal
Renard doorstop/draught excluder

Purple Minion Hat


Can you tell the old photo's to when I got my new camera?! :P

Get in touch if you would like something personal made too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment