Search This Blog

16/03/2016

The Etsy mind field...

The internet is being installed in our new flat on Tuesday...



Now I have enjoyed not having internet as its meant that instead of staring at some form of catch up TV I've had a few conversations with the boy & so far we are surviving but long term with us both running our own businesses (he's a comic book writer) it is not sustainable. 

Turns out he's quite a nice chap!
Its also frustrating at times, especially times when I need to send important emails, transfer funds for exciting new stall bookings, purchasing things on-line, updating my website, social media updates & EVERYTHING!

Love it but doesn't have the same reach as the internet...

Its also super annoying when you spend an evening on a Etsy selling workshop with a group of fantabulous people on International Women's Day & go home with a rocket of enthusiasm up my behind to not be able to so anything...blah...




Next week that should be all changed & you should be sick of me by next Friday. 

My Etsy workshop on Tuesday was brilliant, how I have ever made a sale on it with so much information missing! I think I've got my head around it all now so to celebrate the glorious return to being back on-line & my Etsy re-vamp I'll be having a great big sale to celebrate! 


Watch this space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment