Search This Blog

02/03/2016

What a difference a week makes...


What a difference a week makes!

My last blog was so boo-hoo about life stresses & uncertainty but this week I have a new flat that we are moving into next week! It's so beautiful, right next to Sefton Park with a view of The Palm House from the end of our street & so bright! It's going to make photographing new products a dream since I've currently had to wait until I could get to my Mums as our current flat has very little natural light.



I also got a promotion at work! This little business of mine is my full time dream but for now whilst it's still growing I need to work as sadly landlords & bills don't except dream building as payment. I'm one of this people who really needs security, I don't even sleep without a cover at night regardless of how hot it is!



My life is now organising & packing but we are very behind as I'm sick! All the sudden stress relief after 6 weeks of argh has left my poor body exhausted & full of cold which politely has taken up residence on my kidneys causing inflammation. Chronic kidney disorders are the worst, before this I could soldier on with a cold but now small illnesses wipe me out if my kidneys flare up. 



I have been that state of ill where you secretly go woo! Couch day & Netflix with knitting it is but I've managed very little; the mermaid blanket is now to my knee, that's it.





I did manage to get out to see a new store opening on Bold Street in Liverpool. The first store I was ever involved with, Rex, is opening again in a much bigger & more central location. It's going to be an independent department store & the plans look fantastic! Watch this space...



What was so nice was bumping into so many other independent business owners & having a catch up with my business mentors at The Woman's Organisation. 

Now the stress is relieved I feel like I'm getting back on track! I'll be having a big Etsy sale in the coming weeks to celebrate. These things are sent to try us, it's not about taking over the world, it's about looking after your own.





No comments:

Post a Comment