Search This Blog

08/03/2016

The Big Move

Yesterday we moved house! Well, flat to flat!

The new place is so bright its beautiful & my new craft room is now bigger although everything is still in boxes for now.

Is this garden big enough? Pegs for scale.
Sadly, although we did try in advance, our internet is not being connected till the end of the month! I'm gonna try as much as possible to still have an on-line presence but if I go quiet its only due to working & not having a chance to go to the old flat.

If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen that I have been taking part in the #marchmeetthemaker challenge! If you like you handmade items or local artists its really interesting to see how people work & also to get to know them a little better! Like mini independent business blogs! 



Tonight I'm going on another of Becka Griffin's Etsy workshops so this time next week I'll be a whizz kid with Etsy (got a good grasp of it but this woman really knows her stuff!) - again internet permitting.



My wee man has been staying with my folks whilst we have been moving so I think I'll feel much more settled when he arrives. I've also done the most grown up thing I've ever done so far (except you the basics past bill paying, feeding & clothing myself, setting up & running a one person business etc) I've bought a couch! This makes moving more interesting as now in our living room we have 1 armchair so the TV is currently taking up residence in the bedroom so another 6 weeks till we are truly settled.

In the mean time here are some of the newest items that I'll be putting up on my Etsy shop asap!
However if you are local to Liverpool you'll be able to buy then from The Rare Bear Boutique this weekend.
Bunny



Dinosaur


Chick



Unicorn



No comments:

Post a Comment