Search This Blog

23/09/2014

Ganthet's Big Day Out

I had a photo shoot by the wonderful Barbara Idasiak Photography at The Women's Organisation for a PR piece on my new business, Girl On Purl Action, last Thursday and I took along my little mascot Ganthet the hedgehog.

Now Ganthet normally does not go anywhere except his playpen, the couch, the bathroom, my Mum's (hotel time when we are on holiday) or (very infrequently thankfully!) the vets.

He was not too impressed at being woken up at 11 am, since he normally doesn't rise till about 7pm, but after a few meal-worm treats he was perfectly content.

"Mum I'm tired..."
In 'show biz' they always say the most difficult things to work with are children and animals. This was not 'show biz' but it was difficult. A normally very dopey and lazy Ganthet decided this was the best time to have his biggest surge of energy for the day and that I was the perfect climbing frame.






After multiple shots of his back or behind I don't think the final shot will contain him but it was worth a try none the less. Mega thanks to Barbara for her patience!

He'd fallen asleep before I even got him home! Must be exhausting flirting with all the ladies at The Women's Organisation!



"Night night!"









No comments:

Post a Comment