Search This Blog

04/09/2014

Meet The Mascot!

After a great discussion at The Women's Organisation today in Liverpool (they are wonderful by the way so go and check them out!) I came to the conclusion that a more personal element would benefit my business. So I decided on a mascot, someone who in himself is probably more interesting than anything I do! My natural needle supplier (I know there called quills but try having one stick in your hand!)

Ganthet....





Ganthet is an 18 month old African Pygmy and Algerian Hedgehog cross, this isn't the little blue Guardian from The Green Lantern. He is classed as an exotic animal and needs to be kept warm at all times. He sleeps up to 20-22 hours a day and eats a mix of special cat biscuits and vegetables, his favourite are sweetcorn and broccoli.

He's supposed to run up 5 miles an evening in his wheel (its a ferret wheel) but rather goes for a leisurely stroll for about 5 minutes a couple of times an evening and has a particular liking for bleach-y smells....dunno why...

He does not like having a bath..


He's always been there to give me advice on, branding, marketing, new project ideas and colour combinations, (he has a good eye with his little ginger bands on his blonde quills) and is an excellent wool minder as it just sticks to his quills.
Anyway the point is you are gonna be seeing a whole lot more of him!

So everyone say hi!!

Hello everyone!


He is going to be joining me on a photo-shoot on the 18th of September and I think he will enjoy it as he has some good modelling poses...

Grumpy Ganthet

Coy...

Nerdy watching Star Trek

Cute!

As a tiny baby hedgehog




No comments:

Post a Comment