Search This Blog

24/09/2014

There's a new adventurer in town....

I would like to introduce you all to my new logo for Girl On Purl Action by the very talented Orion 
Zangara !




Isn't she awesome?!

My old logo had served me will since I launched the craft meetings over 2 years ago but I always felt that she didn't capture me or what my business was entirely about (although I had designed her)!

This logo suits my quirkiness whilst still capturing the retro and fun side to things. She is a girl of action, surviving with the tools of her trade and I'll be entirely honest that the Kraken style monster holds no symbolism other than this I really like pirate-y related things and this was what I've always wanted! :)

The other gal will still be around but I'm keeping her for all of my wedding related things (I have cake toppers coming soon!) as that's where she fits best :)

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment