Search This Blog

10/09/2014

The pug purse and other problems....

A week ago I posted that a project I was working on was missing googly eyes and last night I tried to attach them to my pug coin purse!

Ruining my new dress as a pin cushion!

One thing I hate about projects is sewing them together! I have a box of things "to-be-sewn-up" and I always make the biggest pieces, that don't require sewing up, in projects first!

The placement of facial features is just the same...


The eyes have been in multiple places, sew on and removed countless times and I am still not happy with it!
Placement 1
Placement 2
Its just missing that little something so I tried adding more dark around the eyes which has helped but I'm still not happy.


The only time dark circles around the eyes work!

He needs a nose with a mouth that reaches so the original has been removed to be edited.

I'm also now thinking that the eyes with the added dark circles now need to be in the original eye position! 

Blah.....I'll let you know how I get on.... 
The kitten (Tulip) thinks I'm demented...bit rich
The other issue is batteries! 

So with 12 (TWELVE!!) new items to go on to the shop site I tootle down to the craft room to snap away and the batteries die on my camera. No bother I nip out the next day and buy some more. 

Next opportunity to snap and I get 1 photo (I normally take 6-10 photo's of an item before I decide on the best) and the batteries go again. 

I had used this camera for months, bought similar batteries but now apparently it wants shiny, kidney costing things so I'm off to the shops before work today to get some more...

Hoping to get everything up before I go to N.I.C.E comic con in Bedford this weekend.

An yes. I do get wool into comic cons ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment