Search This Blog

06/04/2015

Baba Unique

So now Arthur-John is Eleven weeks old, I start with that due to him being the reason for the start of Baba Unique Boutique. After years of working for other people I started working for a Make Up Agency, Long story short...they found out I was pregnant I didn't get any work. So days of no work and a smart phone I started looking for clothes for my unborn baba. I also started knitting something my mum had tried to teach me since I was 15. Now 32.
Well I couldn't find anything as quirky as I wanted so...I started tie dying white baby grows getting some great patterns and colours, as soon as I showed them to friends and family they wanted to buy them. I was amazed at the response.





I was five months pregnant at the time of putting Baba Unique Boutique in motion and to be honest I did underestimate pregnancy and child birth so not much has happened since June but the amount of interest has been amazing. The knitting has also been a strange addition as I've sold a few blankets to friends.

I have a Facebook and a twitter and the response is great considering I haven't plugged myself they way I could due to Arthur-John being my priority at the minute. He's been wearing my clothes and also got a few blankets so watch this space and have a look at my Twitter and Facebook :)



No comments:

Post a Comment