Search This Blog

30/04/2015

Feel Supreme

If I had to sum up my inspiration with one single quote, it would have to be Bob Dylan’s;

“A man who does what he loves never has to work a day in his life”

After years of working a job in which I was unhappy in, it was the mentality inspired by this quote which led to the birth of Feel Supreme. I realised the important lesson that happiness cannot be bought, only experienced.

I decided to focus on something which I am actually passionate about; something that would allow me to be happy and experience real quality family time. This led to the transition from full time worker to part time student. My chosen subject was Naturopathic Nutrition- the science of using food as a medicine. I would be lying if I said that I was not feeling a mixture of emotions, mostly fear and nervousness, but that fear bred ideas and opportunities.



Feel Supreme started as a social media page, mainly as a way for me to store important information, but also to pass on my newly acquired knowledge to like-minded individuals. I now offer private consultations, regular or one-off group sessions, Feel Supreme Coconut Oil and an organic food delivery service. Although there are many long days and late nights, I still haven’t worked a day.

Matt Murphy
Feel Supreme
        Facebook – Feel Supreme      Twitter- @feelsupremeco      Instagram- FEEL_SUPREME




No comments:

Post a Comment