Search This Blog

16/04/2015

Going sideways....

Normally I have a game plan. I have a big "to-do/to-make" list & I plough through it knowing how much I have to do each day to get to the next event or fair.

At the minute I'm floundering & I have no idea why!

No my Tulip but how I'm feeling at the minute!

I have had a lot on lately so have been feeling tired but I've also got two shops to stock & an Etsy shop to sort so why do I feel like I'm lost?! 

At times like this it is most important to take a step back, gather yourself & look again at what needs to be prioritised & at the minute I think that is me.

So...the plan! I am giving myself this weekend off(ish)! It really started yesterday (although I did make a cushion...) with a trip to the theatre for a belated Mother's Day. I'm off for a pamper at a friends this afternoon as its my cousins wedding tomorrow so got to look my best! I have provided the groomsmen's boutonnières so watch my social media pages for loads of pictures!  

Bright colours for summer!

I totally love my bird print dress which I am wearing with flat shoes as lets face it, its a long day & my feet hate me! I'll also be wearing one of my own crocheted fascinators too! 

Dress for the wedding :)

Saturday will be spent recovering (he he) & on Sunday I will be wrecked with guilt that I have not done any work so will be back in super me mode!

Tonight I am tackling a new house for Ganthet! It's got THREE floors! He's getting so fat so the extra walking between bed & food will help I'm hoping... 
Tulip for scale!

Getting such a big boy!

What I am not feeling lost about is the last of my Spring/Summer workshops coming up! I have TWO weekends of teaching & I absolutely love it! 



What do you do when you are feeling lost to regroup mentally? 

Speak soon!

Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment