Search This Blog

09/04/2015

My 1st Business Birthday!

Girl On Purl Action workshops & creations is officially (in the eyes of HMRC!) a whole year old! 



Where has the time gone?!


I'm still not close to having done everything that I want but I have survived my first year in business, although tired. I still have The Duke Street Bazaar to move into, an Etsy shop to launch & my design book is now 3 books with only about 10% made! EEEKK!

I would just like to thank everyone really...

Everyone:


* who has read this blog
* who attends the craft meetings
* who has attended a workshop
* who has helped on one of the many charity drives!
* the venue's that allow me to teach in - Knit Wise in Ormskirk, The Crosby Tea Rooms, Quill's Coffee & The Rare Bear Boutique
* every craft fair that has given me a stall
* everyone who has bought something off me
* everyone who has ordered something custom
* everyone who has just admired/complimented what I do
* special shout out to Hobo Bazaar for giving me my first stall & super crazy amounts of love & support!
* Open Culture for taking a chance on me at last years Winter Arts Market - this was a big highlight for me!
* the brides (now plural!) who have had my work at their super special day!
* Rex for giving me my first shop space
* Duke Street Bazaar for loving my stuff so much they squeezed me into a full shop!


Big amazing thanks have to go to my family & friends for all their support but mainly patience at cancelled plans etc & to The Women's Organisation who enabled me to do this in the first place!


Oscar speech over & there are still so many of you to thank! It is important to realise that the support of others is vital & its always nice to be appreciated! 

Here's to another year of just moving on up!

(Tonight I'm at The Spare Rib Burlesque show & on Saturday I'm at The Woolton Village Craft fair 10-2.30 so come & say hi! Back to the Guest Bloggers on Saturday!)




No comments:

Post a Comment